The Charak Center for Health and Wellness is delighted to offer remote services to our patients. Telemedicine offers you the flexibility to be seen by one of our treatment providers from the comfort of your own home via a smart phone, tablet, or computer. Whether you are new to us, or an established patient, you now have the option to have your appointment conducted remotely.
We utilize a telemedicine platform called Doxy.me, which is a user-friendly and HIPAA compliant application that assures you receive complete confidentiality during your treatment. There is no need to download Doxy, simply use the browser you like best to connect.
1. Use a computer or device with a camera and microphone, and give yourself time to sign in. It is important to be ready at the time your appointment is scheduled and give yourself a 30-minute window of time, as sometimes appointments can run longer or shorter. Bear in mind that your provider is working hard to stay on schedule and will be with you as soon as possible.
2. To Check in, enter http://charakcenter.doxy.me in you web browser's address bar.
3. Select your provider from the dropdown menu and then click "Enter Room". Your provider's last name or full name including credential may show up in the drop down.
4. Enter your name and click "Check In"
5. Allow your browser to use your webcam and microphone.
6. Make sure you run a pre-call test to make sure your speakers, microphone, and camera are working properly. Click the button in the bottom right corner and follow the on screen prompts.
7. You are now in the provider’s waiting room. Wait for them to start the call. When using Wi-Fi, remember that the connection can vary depending on where you are. It is best to stay in one place during your appointment.
No Software to Download
No Registration Needed